Because of my job there are certain topics I don’t write about anymore.
1. I miss that.
2. I miss the emptying out of thought and emotion from my busy head onto the blank page.
3. I miss inflicting my opinion and voice on whomever might be listening.
4. I don’t regret changing my job.
5. Not at all.
6. So. Most of the time, it seems like a fair trade.
7. I love lists.
8. It’s an election season.
9. Politics, not politics in general but political candidates and which way the election wind is blowing in specific is one of those things I’m not writing about because of my job.
10. Very frustrating.
11. Understatement of the year.
12. I am irked by the fact that I can’t find a news station that just reports the news. Not even CNN, which used to, at least, be more bearable than others. And, yes, I know, there’s always PBS, but YAWN.
13. P.S. That hopey-changey thing is working out very nicely for me, indeed, thank you very much.
Finally, I believe I was dared, so…
Go ahead, give it a shot. How do you think I’m going to fill this in today?